I hope your visit to my customers' walls featured
in this website has provided an insight into the fascination
of dry stone walls and features. Perhaps it has stimulated
some ideas for the results you would like to create in natural
stone in your own environment.
As boundaries, or for earth retention, dry stone walls are long lasting yet can readily be reassembled to meet new requirements. Their colours and textures are variable ~ especially in sunlight after rain. They provide a habitat for plants and wildlife.
The basic techniques for building in dry stone are simple ~ yet the craft provides an opportunity for continuous learning and improvement.
Please ask if you would like to discuss some walling work (of whatever size) or are planning a garden landscaping project.
The service includes:
- A careful prior site survey to determine the customers'
needs, the specification and site conditions
- A written, no obligation proposal with project details,
timescales, terms and relevant guarantees
- High levels of customer service and close liaison throughout
the design and building
- Reliability ~ we'll do what we say we'll do
- Sourcing and supply of matching stone ~ or putting
customers in direct touch with local stone suppliers.